Relax and enjoy your day!
- Bring a cooler to take your catch home.
- Rod and reel rental $5.00 – please add this item during your reservation (private charters – we include your poles!)
- Bait (worms) – please purchase during your reservation. $4.00/dozen or bring your own (average needed – 2 dozen per person) can be purchased once on the boat also.
- Adults need valid fishing license with Lake Erie Stamp
- Camera, sunscreen, motion sickness pills (take BEFORE boarding if necessary)
- B.Y.O.B. – NO hard alcohol, NO glass.
- Crew will clean fish $3 for walleye. $0.50 for perch. On the way back to the dock.
- We will be cleaning the boat extra and following CDC rules to do everything we can to keep you safe. We ask that you follow state and CDC rules, and please respect our crew. They are doing their best to ensure you have a great trip.
- Our crew works for tips. Please be sure to bring cash, or gratuity can also be added to your credit card.
COMMON Q & A
Q: what tackle should we bring if we want to bring our own?
A: 6-7 foot medium light rod spooled with 10-15 pound braid. Crappie rigs. Sabiki rigs. Worm harness. Sinkers 1& 1/2 oz, 2oz, 3oz, 4oz. Erie derie in 3/4 oz.
Q: Can we have more than one pole per person.
A: You can only have one pole in the water. You could have a backup rigged differently
Q: Are there drinks and food to purchase onboard?
A: This season due to covid no. We do have emergency water onboard and “just in case” someone forgets thier drinks… bottled water for $1.00
Q: Are worms the only bait you offer for sale on board?
A: Yes. You are welcome to bring your own bait including live minnows.