We love giving kids the opportunity to fish with their families, and friends!
The Edward John captains and crew are excellent with kids and families! This trip is 3 hours! This is shorter than our regular trips and will stay in the bay and possibly venture just out of the channel. Join other families while kids learn technical terms of the boat, climb in the wheelhouse and meet the captain, put their own bait on (if they want to), see Erie from a different view while fishing and having fun!
- Kids ages 3-16 years of age $25.00
- Everyone over 16 (fishing or not) $30.00
- Anyone under 16 must have a guardian/parent/adult with them at all times
- We welcome special needs children. Please call or text to confirm we can help accommodate your needs. Our boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Under 16 years old DO NOT need a fishing license
- We can not allow kids under 3 due to coast guard rules for lifejackets
- Adults who are NOT fishing and ONLY assisting children DO NOT need a fishing license
- Adults who are fishing DO need a fishing license with a Lake Erie stamp (must purchase before arrival)
- We will be following CDC health guidelines
- Kids Trips are NON smoking
BIRThDAY PARTIES OR GROUP OUTINGS
KIDS GROUPS or BIRTHDAY PARTIES email us at [email protected] and our staff would be happy to set up a private kids trip. These are our only trips can not be scheduled online. Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Church Groups, Daycares, Field Trips, Etc. are welcome!
Cakes, drinks and food are allowed. However we can not allow balloons, piñatas, or ice cream. Please be sure to bring everything you need to serve your guests. (cupcakes are easier)
The cost for private kids trip is $650.00 for 3 hours or $775.00 for 4 hours. Up to 30 people (you must have at least one adult/5 kids for safety reasons).
Please remember that adults must follow the fishing license rules listed above. Pole rental and bait are included in the cost (savings of $9. per person when booking as a group). Click on what to expect for greater details!