Edward John Headboat
Individual seat or private chartered perch and walleye fishing!
2021 Season has come to a close. EJ is getting an overhaul this winter, be sure to come aboard in 2022 to see the improvements! Our captains and crew thank all of our regulars, and out of town visitors for choosing The Edward John Fishing Charter!
The EJ is located on East Dock of State Street Pier, Erie Pa. Come aboard and head out into the beautiful waters of Lake Erie with our Licensed Captains and knowledgeable first mates. Enjoy your ride through the channel and the awesome views of Erie’s shoreline. Come make memories with us, it’s more than just fishing!
- 52-ft Paasch Boat, built in Erie, PA
- 42 passengers
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected
- U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains and First Mates
- Color video fish finder, state-of-the-art radar, marine radio, GPS
- Private Head (bathroom)
- Vessel is Non Smoking (exception on private charters it is up to the group)
- Drift fishing for walleye, and its a bonus to catch perch
- 7 am – 2 pm Morning Trip
- 4 pm – 10 pm Evening Trip
- If the boat is booked as a private it will show as booked out on the calendar
- Kids/Family individual seat booking or private for birthday party / groups. (we stay in the bay or just outside the channel for these trips only)
Daily Trip Pricing
- Adults $50.00 (must have valid PA fishing license)
- Kids 16 and under, Seniors 65 and over, College student with ID $40.00
- For privates or kids trips please click the links above for pricing