The EJ is located on East Dock of State Street Pier, Erie Pa. Come aboard and head out into the beautiful waters of Lake Erie with our Licensed Captains and knowledgeable first mates. Enjoy your ride through the channel and the awesome views of Erie’s shoreline. Come make memories with us, it’s more than just fishing!
- 49-ft Paasch Boat, built in Erie, PA
- 42 passengers (trips max out around 35 passengers for safety and comfort)
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected
- U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains and First Mates
- Color video fish finder, state-of-the-art radar, marine radio, GPS
- Private Head (bathroom)
- Vessel is Non Smoking (exception on private charters it is up to the group)
- Drift fishing for walleye, and its a bonus to catch perch
- 7 am – 2 pm Morning Trip – Can be booked as individual seat or blocked as a private for your group.
- 4 pm – 10 pm Evening Trip – Only a few evening trips for individual seat available. Almost any evening as a private.
- If the boat is booked as a private it will show as booked out on the calendar.
- Kids/Family individual seat booking or private for birthday party / groups. (we stay in the bay or just outside the channel for these trips only)
Daily Trip Pricing
- Adults $50.00
- Kids 16 and under, Seniors 65 and over, College student with ID $40.00
- For privates or kids trips please click the links above for pricing
- everyone over 16 must have valid PA fishing license with Lake Erie stamp